Some podcasts for skeptics
- The Skeptic Zone The podcast from Australia for science & reason
- The Pseudoscientists Young Australian Skeptics. Science, news and pop culture. Are you interested in science, but don’t know where to get updated on the latest discoveries? Are you skeptical of alternative medicine, the paranormal, conspiracy theories and pseudoscience, but surrounded by friends and family who believe it all wholeheartedly? Simply want to hear a group of friends discuss issues relating to science, skepticism, critical thinking and everything in between?If so, this podcast is for you.
- Diffusion Radio If you like a good, broad mix of science – new science, hard science, pop science,
historical science and very silly science – listen to Diffusion.
- Brains Matter Podcast The podcast on science, curiosities, and general knowledge. Brains really do matter!
- Hunting Humbug 101 A podcast about bad arguments. Includes The Skeptics Field Guide
Tales from the Rabbit Hole Hosted by Mick West, author of Escaping the Rabbit Hole and creator of Metabunk.org. This is an interview-style podcast focusing on people whose lives have been affected by the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Guests include both former and current believers in a variety of conspiracy theories, as well as debunkers, skeptics, and the investigators of those theories.
Waking Up with Sam Harris Join Sam Harris—neuroscientist, philosopher, and best-selling author—as he explores some of the most important questions about the human mind, society, and current events.
The Thinking Atheist Assume Nothing. Question Everything. And Start Thinking.
The Skeptics Guide to the Universe – dedicated to promoting critical thinking and science literacy through insightful content and resources including an award-winning weekly podcast.
The Skeptics Society (USA) presents award-winning podcasts, available on multiple listening platforms such as iTunes, Spotify, Google Play Music, and Soundcloud.
- Science Salon is a series of conversations between Dr. Michael Shermer and leading scientists, scholars, and thinkers, about the most important issues of our time.
- Skepticality is the pioneering, original skeptical podcast dedicated to the promotion of critical thinking and science.
- MonsterTalk is the science show about monsters that critically examines the science behind cryptozoological (and legendary) creatures.
Opinions expressed on the podcasts listed are those of their respective producers and guests and not necessarily those of Perth Skeptics.